Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Verado
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard
1945 20TH AVENUE SE
Minot, North Dakota, US, 58701
- Length: 18' 11''
- Bottom width: 76"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 45 Gallons
- Deadrise: 17 Degrees
- Draft: 19.75"
- Beam: 100"
- Approx. weight: 2300 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4500 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 25.5"
- Transom height: 25"
- Max. weight capacity: 2000 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1050 Lbs.
- Storage length: 22' 7''
- Package height: 7' 2''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Non-skid bow mat
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Hydraulic tilt steering w/custom wheel
- Passenger below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Bracket-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone paint scheme
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Dual-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Stainless steel toggle switches
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot® pedal
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (20 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 27M-XHD starting battery
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch & trim switch
- LED cockpit courtesy lights
- Manual LED lighting in bow storage compartments
- Master power switch
- Stowable navigation stern light
- Integrated bow navigation lights
- Trolling motor power distribution panel w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion- resistant wrap
- Console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- 22-oz. plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long
- Adjustable helm & passenger seats
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays (seven 3700s each)
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Fold-down molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Patent-pending integrated port net holder
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lid assists
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- Room to mount additional electronics at bow
- Bow & aft safety rails
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Starboard tool holder
- 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated aft Guardian™ anti-slosh livewell w/removable divider & bait bucket
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Positive livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Stainless steel propeller
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Deep V performance hull
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Rigging tube
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color- coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Steel fenders
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr.
- 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Submersible lights
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Retractable safety cables
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.