Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Verado
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard
1945 20TH AVENUE SE
Minot, North Dakota, US, 58701
- Length:18' 11"
- Beam: 102'
- Bottom width: 76'
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 45 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2000 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 25.5'
- Transom height: 25'
- Deadrise: 17 Degrees
- Draft: 19.75'
- Approx. weight: 2300 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4500 Lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bracket-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone paint scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot® pedal
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Stainless steel toggle switches
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Stowable navigation stern light
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 24M-RD starting battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (20 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Manual LED lighting in bow storage compartments
- Master power switch
- Trolling motor power distribution panel w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion-resistant wrap
- Adjustable helm & passenger seats
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lid assists
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays (seven 3700s each)
- Integrated port net holder
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- 24-oz. plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Room to mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel fore & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated Guardian™ anti-slosh rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, removable divider & bait bucket
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Aeration system
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Positive livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Deep V performance hull
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- NEW inside the frame brake line system w/one-point bleed
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Steel fenders w/diamond-tread step plates
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.