Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: Four Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 90hp
- Type: Outboard
1945 20TH AVENUE SE
Minot, North Dakota, US, 58701
- Length:21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 Gallons
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 Marine Alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1900 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 24'
- Approx. weight: 1700 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3362 Lbs.
- Package height: 9' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 29' 10"
- Storage length: 27' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- NEW exclusive QuickLift™ 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
Construction & Exterior
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Changing room/privacy curtain drops down from Bimini top
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/aerated 8-gal. (30.3 L) livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder & composite lid w/ruler
- Starboard in-couch aerated 10-gal (37.9 L) livewell w/shutoff valve w/padded backrest
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.