Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: Four Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
1945 20TH AVENUE SE
Minot, North Dakota, US, 58701
- Length:22' 2"
- Deck length: 20' 1"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 35 Gallons
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26'
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2200 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 26'
- Approx. weight: 2840 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4631 Lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 29' 6"
- Storage length: 29' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- NEW exclusive QuickLift™ 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/access door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
Construction & Exterior
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1.25" (3.2 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.9 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Pearl White Metallic or Black fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.59 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Port bow lounge w/underseat storage
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Oversized, swiveling, adjustable helm seat w/folding arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Aft port rear-facing lounge w/pop-up changing room & storage below
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Full-width aft swim platform w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- 28-oz. sculptured marine-grade carpet for a more luxurious feel underfoot
- Pillowtop-style upholstery (marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated 26-oz. base vinyl & multiple densities of foam) for exceptional comfort & luxury
- Bow underseat trash receptacle
- Movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.