Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 4.5 MPI
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
1945 20TH AVENUE SE
Minot, North Dakota, US, 58701
- Length:20' 6"
- Beam: 96'
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 35 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 9 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1700 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 32'
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Draft: 23'
- Approx. package weight: 3631 Lbs.
- Dry weight: 3031 Lbs.
- Storage length: 21' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Power steering
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- 9 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® LST-3800 depth sounder & water temperature gauge
- Sport steering wheel
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
- Port console w/drained storage compartment & small-items tray w/soft touch pad
- Starboard small-items tray w/soft touch pad
- Molded instrument shroud w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & water temperature gauge
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Silver/Black dash accents
Construction & Exterior
- Close molded interior parts for lightweight, more durable construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top-loading, fold-down boarding ladder & 2 insulated, drained storage boxes w/lids, 1 w/ski rope notch
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Fiberglass motor cover w/storage compartment
- Available in Black Cherry, Blueberry, Onyx or Victory Red
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Marine-grade switches
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker protected harness
- 12V accessory outlet
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Adjustable passenger bucket seat w/slide & swivel
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/step-thru transom & engine compartment storage
- Port slide-out transom cushion w/storage below
- Starboard side storage pocket
- Port & starboard side bolsters w/open storage below
- Ventilated in-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
- NEW inside the frame brake line system w/one-point bleed
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle drive-on trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.