Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: XL OptiMax Pro
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Outboard
1945 20TH AVENUE SE
Minot, North Dakota, US, 58701
- Length:21' 7"
- Beam: 100'
- Bottom width: 77'
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Fuel capacity: 64 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25'
- Transom height: 28'
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18'
- Approx. weight: 2900 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 24' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- RAM®-mounted Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti Combo fishfinder w/GPS
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Digital keypads w/integrated master power switch
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, vent fan, bilge, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) pumps
- Stowable navigation lights
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 27M-XHD starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 4-bank (35 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED lighting in bow storage compartments
- Master power switch
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays (seven 3700s each)
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- 24-oz. plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel fore & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- 5.5-gal. (21 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™ anti-slosh rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, removable divider & bait bucket
- Two 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Deep V performance hull w/Rapid Planing System transom
- 3" (7.6 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® motors only)
- 10" (25.4 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® motor only)
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Surge disc brakes on 2 axles
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 112-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.