Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: Four Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard
1945 20TH AVENUE SE
Minot, North Dakota, US, 58701
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1600 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2400 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average weight: 2885 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4880 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 0"
- Storage length: 31' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation Lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic Steering
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Small items tray
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- NEW tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- NEW three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting NEW optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" walls (.23 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Full-width aft swim platform
- Black or NEW Red Ruby fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 12V outlet
- NEW StoragePLUS™ seat-back storage system
- Port & starboard bow couches w/NEW StoragePLUS™ seat-back storage system & underseat storage
- Port & starboard aft couches w/NEW StoragePLUS™ seat-back storage system, lockable underseat dry storage box, underseat storage & lounge arm
- Swiveling, adjustable helm seat w/folding arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Pop-up changing room
- Full-width aft swim platform
- Easy-clean flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- 31" (78.74 cm) port wheelchair-access gate
- NEW XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.